PURCHASE, PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
Method of purchase
The JKS Document Store is a dedicated online supplier of regulatory documents issued by the Japanese regulatory authorities in the field of regulated medicinal products (pharmaceuticals, biologicals, medical devices, quasi-drugs, cosmetics). The documents contained in the JKS Store can be purchased by one of the following methods:
1. Credit card purchase and download
This is the primary method for purchasing documents form the JKS Store in 6 easy steps below:
1. Select the documents you wish to purchase by clicking on the "Add One to Basket" for each document.
2. When finishing the selection, click the button "Buy One Now" - and you will be transferred to a new window.
3. In the new window there are several different links and fields for filling - just click on the words "Place Order Without Account" and a new window will open.
4. In the new window, fill all the fields, under "Ship To" column and when finished, click the button "Continue".
5. In the next new window - please fill in the information for the credit card you want to use and when finished, click the button "Continue".
6. Finally, you will receive a Confirmation Email (sent to the email address you have specified during the steps above) with a link from where to download the document as Adobe Acrobat PDF format file. You may need a free Acrobat Reader available from Adobe Systems Inc.
Users also may create an account with JKS Store and to use it in subsequent purchases.
2. Credit card purchase and email delivery
Users who may not want to purchase documents by using method No. 1 above or when using computer systems not permitting online purchases can provide their credit card numbers, billing details and requested documents by ordered by email, mail or fax - please contact us at orders(at)jouhoukoukai.com for further details.
3. Check or bank transfer payment and email delivery
Users who may not want to purchase documents by using method No. 1 or No. 2 above can request an invoice and payment by checks drawn in US$ or by bank transfer (remittance) should order by email, mail or fax - please contact us at orders(at)jouhoukoukai.com for further details.
4. Credit card purchase, check or bank transfer payment and on-demand hard copy delivery
Aside from the electronic form, the documents in JKS Documents Store are also available on-demand as printed and bound booklets and books. Delivered world-wide, handling and shipping changes apply. Please contact us at orders(at)jouhoukoukai.com for further details.
5. Special services
For any other form of orders - such as multiple copies, customized printing, volume discount, or for delivery such as to third parties, cash on delivery and other forms of payment, please contact us at orders(at)jouhoukoukai.com for further details.
All enquiries for orders of documents and for additional information shall be made to Jouhou Koukai Services by using either secure email or by inquiring for the number of a confidential fax. All enquiries are handled with strictest confidentiality.
with confidence! This site is protected by GeoTrust 128-bit Premium SSL Certificate. The JKS Document Store is designed to accept and process orders online.
All inquiries related to receiving the Confirmation Email, download the files, opening the files and use of the Acrobat Reader, and other technical issues should be emailed to JKS Helpdesk at tech-support(at)jouhoukoukai.com for technical support.